- On March 14, 2019
- Event Ideas, Youth group activities in Minnesota, Youth Group Events, Zero Gravity Trampoline Park
When you are part of a community organization, it’s important to plan Youth Group event activities that reach beyond regular meetups. Planned youth group activities, outings, and even trips help to foster close relationships between peers & students alike.
Luckily, Zero Gravity Trampoline Park has awesome youth group activities for teens in Minneapolis, that they don’t want to pass up! Thanks to the wide variety of available activities, your group can easily spend the entire day here and have a blast while doing it.
You can adventure through each one of the Youth Group event activities offered, or have a free-for-all type of day. There are four different jumping areas so there’s something for every member of your youth group to do. With all Zero Gravity has to offer, you can come up with lots of youth group activity ideas to explore an all in one fun location.
● The Open Jump Arena allows you and your buddies to bounce to your heart’s content. It’s always fun to fly around with friends.
● The Dodgeball courts bring a new twist to the old favorite game by moving it off the gym floor and onto the trampoline courts. The members of your youth group can “jump” into a game on the public courts. Or you reserve a private space and split into teams to play against each other.
● Blast through our space themed laser tag arena. This would be the ultimate team building exercise.
● If basketball is your preferred sport, check out the Slam Dunk Court featuring trampoline lanes leading up to two hoops at different heights. If you are part of a youth basketball team, you and your fellow players probably dream of NBA-style jams.
● The Foam Pit is a favorite activity. Everyone can dive into the foam ball pit, and your chaperones don’t have to worry about injuries, even if you and your pals want to try out some new moves.
Try Out Your Ninja Warrior Skills
If you have ever dreamed of walking the tightrope or flying through the air on a trapeze, round up your crew for a few hours at the Ariel Ninja Obstacle Course. This place is packed with fun activities for youth groups. Jacob’s Ladder and the Hanging Disks challenge participants’ ability and strength.
The Zig Zag Walk and the Teeter Totter Walk require speed, agility, and coordination. The Wavy Ladder calls on hand-eye coordination. Those are just a few of the youth group event activities available at the Ariel Ninja Obstacle Course.
Exercise Your Brain Too
When all the physical energy is spent, visit our neighbors at Trapped Puzzle Rooms. At any of three Minneapolis/St. Paul area locations, you can find themed rooms that challenge you to solve the clues. You will need to escape within the time allowed. The rooms are made for teamwork, everyone will need to work together.
Help Out the Arts When You “Can Can”
Can Can Wonderland is a unique public benefit corporation that brings together the arts with the fun of an arcade. This family-friendly place is set inside a historic building that once housed the American Can Company. While you and your friends putt around the mini-golf course, you’re surrounded by impressive murals and live entertainment. All created by artists from the local community.
When you’re planning your trip, keep in mind that after 9 p.m., Can Can Wonderland is open only to adults age 21 and older. Your youth group will want to aim for an earlier arrival to make sure you have enough time to experience everything.
Youth Group Activities in Minnesota
Life in Minneapolis never has to be boring, even if the weather is not always beautiful. All you have to do is look around to find tons of youth group event ideas that are appropriate for church, school, or community groups. Youth group event activities in Minnesota are easy to find. Your youth group can challenge each other mentally and physically.