Zero Gravity is the place to have an out of this world experience. Your safety is very important to us. Please read the following rules before you arrive at Zero Gravity. Our goal is for you to have fun and be safe.
- You must be at least 3 years old to jump on the trampolines.
- Everyone who enters a Zero Gravity attraction must have a signed Zero Gravity waiver on file. If you are under 18 years of age, the waiver must be completed and signed by a Parent or Legal Guardian.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, key chains, or sharp objects on apparel. Remove everything from your pockets. Zero Gravity provides lockers for you to secure your property.
- Do not have anything in your mouth when jumping.
- No sitting or resting on the trampolines or pads. If you are tired, please exit the attraction.
- No back flips into the foam pit.
- No hanging on the tops of the walls or pads.
- Do not attempt anything on the trampolines outside of your personal limitations or abilities.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have any health limitations.
- Follow the instructions and directions of trampoline referees.
Please follow the Zero Gravity Safety Rules listed here and at the park. Keep in mind that this is a list of general rules; it is not all inclusive and is subject to change. These rules have been put in place for the safety of all jumpers. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in the loss of your jump time.
We look forward to your visit to Zero Gravity!